Where can Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Units be Used?
Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Units can be used throughout:
- House / Apartment / Hotel / Roof / Basement / Garbage Bin Perimeter
- Holiday Resorts and Cabins
- Caravans / Motor Homes
- Vehicles / Boats / Tractors
- Warehouse / Storage Facility
- Garage / Workshop
- Office / Shop Fronts
- Barns / Aviaries / Coops / Sheds / BBQ Area
- Garden Beds / Veggie Patch
- Greenhouse / Nursery
- Orchards / Fruit Crops / Grains / Shrubs
- Fence Perimeters
And anywhere Mice or Rats may be Active.
Directions for Use
Place Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Unit in and around areas where Mice or Rats or both may be Active and also near their potential Entry Points. If Entry Points cannot be Located or cannot be Located Safely we Recommend Placing a Repellent Unit every 1.5 Metres around the Exterior of Home or other Dwelling.
Is Mice Away® Safe around Children & Pets?
All the ingredients inside the Mice Away® Unit are Non-Toxic. Like all small objects though, we recommend that Mice Away® is not placed
where young children or pets can reach to avoid a choking hazard.
Average Units needed to Repel Mice & Rats:
(THE AVERAGE FAMILY HOME INCLUDING INDOOR GARAGE, ATTIC, ROOF x 12 UNITS)
(THE AVERAGE SIZE YARD INCLUDING SHED, PATIO x 12 UNITS)
“WHAT TO DO IF RODENT EXCREMENT IS ONLY VISIBLE OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME OR OTHER DWELLING”
IF RODENT ACTIVITY IS PREVALENT OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME OR DWELLING OR YOU ARE CONCERNED THAT RODENTS WILL COME INTO YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY CREATE A HIGH IMPACT MICE AWAY®️ REPELLENCY BARRIER BY PLACING A REPELLENT UNIT EVERY 1.5 METRES AROUND THE EXTERIOR PERIMETER! (12-18 x Units for Standard Exterior Perimeter of Home)
EXTRA REPELLENT UNITS WILL BE NEEDED FOR OTHER OUTDOOR SETTINGS E.G AVIARY, BARN, VEGGIE PATCH, BINS ETC Ref to below Guide
Mice Away® Lifespan may vary due to environmental factors.
Approx Lifespan: Indoor up to 4 x Months, Outdoor up to 3 x Months.
Place Repellent Units in Areas of Rodent Activity and Rodent Entry Points. (Repellent Units must be within 1.5 metres distance of Rodent Activity and their Entry Points to work effectively)
Activity = Beneath Laundry Sink, Cupboard, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bedroom Cupboards, Garage, Roof, Basement, Cellar etc
Entry Point = Under House, Crevices, Vents, Door & Window Gaps, Exposed Pipes, Subfloors etc
- Apartment (1-2 Bedrooms) including balcony: 3-4 x Repellent Units
- Home (3-4 Bedrooms): 5-7 x Repellent Units.
- Home (5-7 Bedrooms): 8-10 x Repellent Units.
- Roof / Garage / Basement (Average Size): 2-4 Repellent x Unit/s Each.
Outdoor Area Guide
(For a High Impact Rodent Repellency Barrier place Mice Away®️ Unit every 1.5metres around external perimeter of Home or other Dwelling)
• Outdoor Seating / Entertaining Area 3-4 x Repellent Units
• BBQ Area 1-2 x Repellent Units
• Shed 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 metres on outside perimeter and any areas of Rodent Activity Inside.
• Bird Aviary 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 Metres on outside perimeter and any areas of Rodent Activity Inside.
• Chicken Coop 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 Metres on outside perimeter and any areas of Rodent Activity Inside.
• Veggie Patch / Raised Garden Beds 1 x Repellent Unit per Square Metre
• Storage Room 1 x Repellent Unit per Square Metre.
• Barn 1 x Repellent Unit per Square Metre.
• Waste Bins 1-2 x Repellent Units per Bin Area. (Always Keep Bin Lids Firmly Closed)
• Near Outdoor Air conditioning Compressors 2-3 x Repellent Units Per Compressor Unit. (Safely Place Outdoor Repellent Unit Near Front, Rear and on Top of Unit. Always keep Repellent Unit Raised off Ground / on Brick etc to avoid Flooding of Repellent unit)
• Vehicles 2-3 x Repellent Units under Car & Small Van. (Engine Area) 4 x Repellent Units for Tractor (2 x Units Underneath and 2 x Units Inside Cabin Area / Seating
• Large Truck / Bus 6-8 x Repellent Units underneath on each side spaced out every 1.5 Metres (Approx Total 12-14 x Units)
• Outdoor Area. Place Repellent Units around Home / Dwelling or Fenced Perimeter Area (Every 1.5 Metres).
In Pot Plants beneath Shrubs and Fruit Trees etc.
Getting the most out of your Mice Away® Unit.
• Prior to Placing your Mice Away® Unit on surfaces, Safely Remove all Rodent Excrement from Areas of Activity and also from their Entry Points. (Proper Latex Gloves & Breathing Mask Must be Worn)
• Clean & Disinfect Area / Remove Faeces from Around Vegetation where possible.
• Remove any clutter from Area.
• Keep all Foods / Feed Secured in Air Tight Containers.
• Where Infestation is apparent you may need to place several Repellent Units near Rodent Entry Points.