Where can Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Units be Used?
Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Units can be used throughout:
- House / Apartment / Hotel / Roof / Basement / Garbage Bin Perimeter
- Holiday Resorts and Cabins
- Caravans / Motor Homes
- Vehicles / Boats / Tractors
- Warehouse / Storage Facility
- Garage / Workshop
- Office / Shop Fronts
- Barns / Aviaries / Coops / Sheds / BBQ Area
- Garden Beds / Veggie Patch
- Greenhouse / Nursery
- Orchards / Fruit Crops / Grains / Shrubs
- Fence Perimeters
And anywhere Mice or Rats may be Active.
Directions for Use
Place Mice AwayⓇ Indoor-Outdoor Organic Repellent Unit in and around areas where Mice or Rats or both may be active and also near their potential entry points.
Is Mice Away® Safe around Children & Pets?
All the ingredients inside the Mice Away® Unit are Non-Toxic. Like all small objects though, we recommend that Mice Away® is not placed
where young children or pets can reach to avoid a choking hazard.
Average Units needed to Repel Mice & Rats:
(THE AVERAGE FAMILY HOME INCLUDING INDOOR GARAGE, ATTIC, ROOF x 12 UNITS)
(THE AVERAGE SIZE YARD INCLUDING SHED, PATIO x 12 UNITS)
EXTRA REPELLENT UNITS WILL BE NEEDED FOR OTHER OUTDOOR SETTINGS E.G AVIARY, BARN, VEGGIE PATCH, BINS ETC
Mice Away® Lifespan may vary due to environmental factors.
Approx Lifespan: Indoor up to 4 x Months, Outdoor up to 3 x Months.
Place Repellent Units in Rodent Entry Points and Areas of Activity.
Entry Point = Under House
Activity = Sink Cupboard
- Apartment (1-2 Bedrooms) including balcony: 3-4 x Repellent Units
- Home (3-4 Bedrooms): 5-7 x Repellent Units.
- Home (5-7 Bedrooms): 8-10 x Repellent Units.
- Roof / Garage / Basement (Average Size): 2-4 Repellent x Unit/s Each.
Outdoor Area Guide
• Outdoor Seating / Entertaining Area 3-4 x Repellent Units
• BBQ Area 1-2 x Repellent Units
• Shed 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 metres perimeter
• Bird Aviary 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 Metres
• Chicken Coop 1 x Repellent Unit every 1.5 Metres
• Veggie Patch / Raised Garden Beds 1 x Repellent Unit per Square Metre
• Storage Room 1 x Repellent Unit per Two Square Metre Area.
• Barn 1 x Repellent Unit per Two Square Metre Area.
• Waste Bins 1-2 x Repellent Units per Bin Area. (Always Keep Bin Lids Firmly Closed)
• Near Outdoor Air conditioning Compressors 1-2 x Repellent Units Per Compressor Unit. (Safely Place Outdoor Repellent Unit on Raised Ground / Brick etc to avoid Flooding of Repellent unit)
• Vehicles 2-3 x Repellent Units under Car & Small Van. (Engine Area) 4 x Repellent Units for Tractor (2 x Units Underneath and 2 x Units Inside Cabin Area / Seating
• Large Truck / Bus 6-8 x Repellent Units underneath on each side spaced out every 1.5 Metres (Approx Total 12-14 x Units)
• Outdoor Area. Place Repellent Units around Home / Dwelling Perimeter.
Verandahs, Balconies, in Pot Plants beneath Shrubs and Fruit Trees etc.
Getting the most out of your Mice Away® Unit.
• Prior to Placing your Mice Away® Unit on surfaces, Safely Remove all Rodent Excrement from Areas of Activity and also from their Entry Points. (Proper Latex Gloves & Breathing Mask Must be Worn)
• Clean & Disinfect Area / Remove Faeces from Around Vegetation where possible.
• Remove any clutter from Area.
• Keep all Foods / Feed Secured in Air Tight Containers.
• Where Infestation is apparent you may need to place several Repellent Units near Rodent Entry Points.